बुधवार, 5 मई 2010

Updated and Working Farmville Cheats

Hello my fellow farmville fanatics/addicts! :) For the past months I have dedicate my blog posts to farmville and farmville cheats, and surprisingly, today I’ll be writing about…… YEP you guess it right… “FARMVILLE CHEATS“. Well I just want to update my list about what cheats in farmville are working and what cheats don’t work. As we all know that zynga the maker of games like farmville, cafe world, mafia wars and other games in facebook constantly working their ass off to patch and fixed cheats, glitch and hacks that are available on general public. So today, my post will be about the farmville cheats and guides that still works and can make a difference in your farm.

The main problem that a player encounter when playing farmville is that it is so hard to level up and gain xp especially if you are in higher level like above level 20. Another thing is it is so hard to earn farmville coins not to mention farmville cash which you only earn once you level up. Lastly, Players need to give so much of their time in order to maintain their farm. I can honestly say that before, I was one of those players. :) Anyways, since I started this blog I am always looking for new and working cheats in farmville. There are time that I came accross useless guides and softwares that claims to do the job for you but in my experience using these softwares and bots to plow and harvest for you just make your facebook account to be banned or worse, they are packed with viruses and steal personal information at your computer. So Today, i would like to list the Farmville guides that still works and being constantly updated so you can get ahead in the game the legal way, meaning guides to earn money, xp,in a very short period of time without the fear of being banned at facebook and baeing hacked through those malicious softwares.

Below are a list of Farmville guides and I will try to rate it in relation to its effectiveness. I just want to inform you that my review about this guides are soley based on my experience, my relative and friends who actually used this guides (you can refer to my previous posts to see a screenshots / farmville pictures of their farms) and of course some input of users here who made a comment about their experience of using there guides in farmville.

My 2 cents about the guides available on the net:

1. Farmville SecretsThis Guide is the most popular, and I can say most effective. The guide is well written and you can easily follow the instructions. If you are aiming in leveling up quickly and earning coins and farmville cash easily, farmville secrets is your best bet. Farmville secrets is also number one on the list of my niece, she said that the tricks are very helpful and indeed very easy to follow.

2. Millionaire Farmer Guide – These Guide is focused on how to get a lot of money, coins and cash on your farm. Although it has a solid guide on how to level up quickly it will give you instructions on what to do to earn coins very fast without doing so much work. Following this guide can make you a farmville millionaire in no time guaranteed.

3. Farmville Wizard - This guide is not so popular but it is one of the first guides on the internet. The tricks in farmville wizard is also powerful and I can say will also help you a lot in term of “level-up quickly” and earn coins and cash easily. This guide though is not very well written but of course you can still understand it as long as you know how to read. :)

Farmville experts – This guide is quite popular too and also powerful. It gives you detailed instructions on the tricks and tips. The main thing I like Farmville Experts is that it includes lots of videos that can help the newbies and experienced farmer alike. the videos are instructions on how to do the tricks and you can’t really be wrong since you just have to watch it and copy what the video is doing.

I think that’s all for now, and I’ll just add more to those list if I found a farmville guide that is worthy and of course working and updated. Thanks for visiting my blog.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

fly